Figures Don't Lie

Many years ago, my Uncle Wes was listening to a political commentary on the evening news. About halfway through the piece he got up, turned the TV off and told me: "Figures don't lie but liars sure can figure" This Blog is dedicated to setting things right about a few of the numbers tossed around in today's political discussions.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota, United States

How old am I? Well, for much of my career, I had a secretary. And, my best secretary could take shorthand.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

600 Is The Number

Yes, that's right. If you own a small business (or maybe you patronize one) expect a flurry of new paperwork starting after January 1, 2012.

Now, if I sell my lone Krugerand to a coin dealer after 1/1/2012, he is going to send me a 1099. I'd better sell before then.

Expect a gold price decline in late 2011!
Same for stamps and other collectibles. And shorting eBay might be a good strategy too! And going long on Unemployment Futures and shorting Small Business could be other moneymakers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home